Quick fried rice. Mix in soy sauce, mixed vegetables, carrots and peas. In a large skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Stir in the rice, teriyaki sauce, parsley, garlic powder and pepper.
Have fried rice as an entree or a side dish when serving it! If you love fried rice try these variations of fried rice: Bacon Fried Rice, Shrimp Fried Rice, Ham Fried Rice or Chicken Fried Rice. A quick fried rice like you get at your favorite Chinese restaurant. You can cook Quick fried rice using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick fried rice
- It’s 1 packages of Frozen mixed vegetables (1 lb).
- You need 8 cup of cooked white or brown rice (dried out or left out to dry).
- It’s 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped cilantro.
A couple of eggs, baby carrots, peas and soy sauce is all you need. Add rice, veggies, soy sauce and oyster sauce. Sauté ingredients in oil making sure to thoroughly mix rice and sauce together. Add egg into the wok and scramble until cooked.
Quick fried rice step by step
- Fry frozen mix vegetables with a little oil, do not thaw or it will become mushy. Add a tbsp of soy sauce to vegetables – optional or can add later. Fry until dry.
- Optional can remove vegetables and fry rice with a little oil, or can add rice and fry them together. Fry for 5 min. Frying separately can give rice a little crispy taste.
- Add soy sauce, pepper, cilantro.
- Optional, can add crushed peanuts, diced fried tofu, chopped bell peppers, hot sauce, jalapeño, etc. We like to eat it with Korean yellow pickle radish shown in picture above.
Finally mix egg into rice and serve. Fried rice meets all our requirements for a fast weeknight meal: minimal prep work required, quick to pull together, and deeply satisfying. We like ours with plenty of savory soy sauce and a kick of hot red pepper! Fried rice is a Chinese food restaurant staple that's always on the take-out menu. It's hard not to eat every light and fluffy morsel.