Panko Crusted Honey Mustard Salmon.
You can have Panko Crusted Honey Mustard Salmon using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Panko Crusted Honey Mustard Salmon
- It’s 2 (6 oz) of salmon fillets.
- It’s 1 1/2 Tbsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 1/2 Tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 clove of garlic minced.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon zest.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s of Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Panko Crusted Honey Mustard Salmon instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a 13 by 9-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray, set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, honey and garlic.
- In a shallow dish toss together Panko bread crumbs, parsley and lemon zest.
- Drizzle olive oil over bread crumb mixture then toss to evenly coat.
- Working with one piece of salmon at a time, brush top with honey mustard mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper (don't overdue it, you'll be seasoning both sides).
- Rotate and transfer to bread crumb mixture (the honey mustard should be facing down to get the bread crumb mixture to stick to salmon).
- Brush top of salmon with honey mustard mixture.
- Season lightly with salt and pepper and rotate to coat with crumb mixture.
- Transfer to baking dish and repeat with remaining salmon fillets.
- Bake in preheated oven 13-15 minutes until salmon has cooked through.
- Serve warm with rice, sautéed spinach and lemon wedges.