Mike’s EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise. You can cook Mike’s EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike’s EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise
- You need 2 lbs of Fresh Salmon.
- Prepare 2 of LG Lemons [+ the juice and zest of 1 – 1 for garnish].
- You need to taste of Garlic Powder.
- You need to taste of Cracked Black Pepper.
- You need to taste of Sea Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Dried Parsley.
- You need 1 package of Knoors Hollandaise Sauce [+ whole milk & butter called for].
- It’s 2 Bundles of Fresh Asparagus.
- You need as needed of Olive Oil.
- You need of Fresh Parsley [garnish].
Mike’s EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise Step by Step
- This is all you’ll need.
- Rinse salmon and cut into quarters. Zest one lemon. I only needed to serve 3 so I cut the salmon into thirds.
- Coat salmon with olive oil. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, parsley and lemon zest.
- Cut 1″ off the woody bottoms of your asparagus. Rinse and dry asparagus.
- Lightly coat asparagus with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Authors Tip: Heat your zested lemon in the microwave for 15 seconds. Then roll it with the palm of your hand. That’ll help to fully release its juices without any effort.
- Place asparagus on a tin foil-lined cookie sheet. Separate asparagus as much as you can for even baking. Squeeze your zested lemon half over your asparagus thru a strainer to collect any seeds.
- Place salmon on a tin foil-lined cookie sheet and squeeze your other lemon half on top of it.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 375°. At 15 check both for doneness. Bake longer if needed based upon the thickness of both your salmon and asparagus and depending upon your individual oven. You’ll want a slight crisp to your asparagus and your salmon flaky.
- Make your Hollandaise Sauce as per manufactures directions. Knoors will call for 1 cup whole milk and 1/4 cup butter.
- Neatly place asparagus on a plate. Place salmon atop asparagus. Drizzle Hollandaise Sauce over the top of your salmon. Garnish with fresh parsley and sliced lemon wedges. Enjoy!