Goya (Bitter Melon) Champuru.
You can have Goya (Bitter Melon) Champuru using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Goya (Bitter Melon) Champuru
- You need 1 of Bitter melon.
- You need 1 piece of Abura-age (thin deep-fried tofu).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of soumen sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of sesame oil.
Goya (Bitter Melon) Champuru instructions
- Cut a bitter melon in half vertically, scoop and discard the seeds and fibrous core with a spoon. Slice in 1/4 of an inch. If you prefer, soak them in a bowl of water for 5-10 min. to reduce the bitterness.
- Cut an abura-age into 1/2 inch strips.
- Add 1-2 Tablespoons of sesame oil in a heated frying pan, and fry sliced bitter melon.
- Add abura-age. Add soumen sauce.
- Add beaten eggs and stir-fry. Remove from heat while eggs are still fluffy.
- Bon appetit!.