Vegan Curry (Cari).
You can have Vegan Curry (Cari) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Curry (Cari)
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 of large potatoes diced.
- It’s 1 tsp of vegetable broth powder.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of lemongrass.
- Prepare 5 of dried bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 c. of soy milk.
- Prepare 1 c. of tofu, veggy meat diced.
- It’s 2 c. of carrots cur in 1" pieces.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of curry.
- You need 2 Tbsp of coconut powder.
Vegan Curry (Cari) instructions
- Fry potato in oil, veggy broth powder, and lemongrass to lightly browned.
- Add 1 Tbsp curry, and carrots to pan, stir and fry for couple of minutes, add water to 1 inch above the potatoes and carrots on medium heat.
- Add diced tofu or veggy meat, soy milk, bay leaf, 1 Tbsp curry, put lid on pan, let simmer 10 min.
- Add coconut powder and mix well.
- Eat with rice.