Italian summer pasta salad – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Italian summer pasta salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian summer pasta salad
- Prepare 1/2 of of a cucumber cut into chunks.
- It’s 1/2 cup of green pepper diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of grape tomatoes sliced in 3.
- Prepare Handful of pepperoni sliced in 4.
- You need 1/4 cup of chedder cheese shredded.
- You need 3 cups of pasta.
- It’s 4 tbs of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of mccormick salad supreme seasoning.
Italian summer pasta salad Step By Step
- Boil pasta til al dente.
- Rinse pasta with cold water and add oil and stir.
- Cut up vegatables, pepperoni and add cheese to a bowl. Add vinegar and seasoning and mix well.
- Add pasta once cool. And enjoy. For better flavor let in sit over night in fridge so the flavor sets in.