Cajun Chicken & Shrimp Alfredo.
You can have Cajun Chicken & Shrimp Alfredo using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken & Shrimp Alfredo
- It’s 2 box of Spaghetti Noodles (NOT FETTUCCINE).
- Prepare 3 can of Bertolli Alfredo Sauce with Aged Parmesan.
- It’s 1 dozen of Shrimp.
- You need 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 1/2 of Green Pepper.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- You need of Morton Season All.
- It’s of Old Bay Season.
- You need of Chopped Parsley.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
Cajun Chicken & Shrimp Alfredo instructions
- Bring noodles and olive oil to a boil until noodles are tender.
- In a medium sized pan boil chicken breast until cooked to taste.
- Steam Shrimp, Peel if necessary.
- Drain noodles and put in big pot.
- Chop to desire onion, green pepper, chicken breast, and shrimp.
- Mix all vegtables and meats with noodles.
- Add Alfredo Sauce and seasons to desire.
- Mix well. Top with parsley and ENJOY!.