Chili. Chile (/ˈtʃɪli/ (listen), /ˈtʃɪleɪ/; Spanish: [ˈtʃile]), officially the Republic of Chile (Spanish: República de Chile ), is a country in western South America. Veebilehe kasutamist jätkates nõustute küpsiste kasutamisega. Find everything from our world-famous Baby Back Ribs or chili to our handcrafted sandwiches, enchiladas, and quesadillas at a Chili’s restaurant nearby.
Qualsiasi film tu stia cercando su CHILI lo trovi. Senza abbonamento, quando vuoi vederti un film siamo qui. Vi erbjuder möbler, inredning och ett stort utbud av utemöbler till hemmet. You can have Chili using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chili
- Prepare of Primary Ingredients.
- You need 1 lb of 93/7 Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 can of Bush’s Chili Pinto Beans with sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of Black beans, drained and rinsed.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 28 oz of Diced, canned tomatoes with juice.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 3 of jalapenos, diced.
- It’s 1 of red Fresno pepper, diced.
- It’s of Spices.
- You need 1 tsp of ground thyme.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of salt, or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
Meaning of chili in English. Перевод слова chili, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. A stew made of meat or beans (or both) and usually tomatoes, spiced with chili. Chili definition is – a hot pepper of any of a group of cultivars (Capsicum annuum annuum group longum) noted for their plural chilies also chiles or chilis or chiefly British chillies. If chili had come from Mexico, it would still be there.
Chili Step by Step
- Brown beef in olive oil in a large pot.
- Add all spices and stir.
- Add prepared onions and peppers, stir.
- Add tomatoes and beans. Stir well and cover.
- Let simmer 40-60 minutes.
For Mexicans, especially those of Native If there is any doubt about what the Mexicans think about chili, the Diccionario de Mejicanismos, published in. Q: Can “chile” describe a pepper, or is “chili” the correct spelling? My company has taken over the A: There are three spellings for this hot pepper from several varieties of the genus Capsicum: “chili. Chili definition: the dried pod of red pepper, a very hot seasoning Chilli peppers is a small, fiery variety of capsicum.