Oven Lemon Salmon. You can have Oven Lemon Salmon using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven Lemon Salmon
- Prepare of Baking mold.
- It’s of Aluminum foil.
- It’s of Salmon.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare Half of medium-sized sliced onion.
- It’s 1/3 cup of chives.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of thin-sliced garlic clove.
Oven Lemon Salmon Instructions
- Pre-heat the oven at 400°F.
- 15 mins Prep. To cut all your ingredients and season the salmon. I used the juice of the lemons previously squeezed.
- Butter the baking mold, use Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper as you like. And add the garlic, onions, chives, parsley, and lemon juice.
- Cover your baking mold with aluminum foil and place into the oven for 30 minutes.
- This should be the result. You can combine your salmon with jasmine rice, pasta, mashed potato, or salad.