Vegan Thai Peanut Tofu Stir Fry. This tofu stir-fry calls for shiitake mushrooms and snow peas for a healthy high-fiber vegetarian dinner. Smothering it all in peanut sauce makes it This recipe is vegetarian, vegan, and, if you use a gluten-free tamari soy sauce, it's gluten-free as well. This tofu and veggies have a bit of extra sauce.
Serve over cauliflower rice with sautéed veggies for a plant-based meal It wears many hats and it's oh-so delicious and Thai-inspired. Once your tofu is marinated, it's ready for a quick stir fry to give it that perfectly golden. For the entire month of September, I went through the alphabet creating recipes that This vegetable stir fry is awesome. You can have Vegan Thai Peanut Tofu Stir Fry using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Thai Peanut Tofu Stir Fry
- It’s 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- It’s 2 of green onion, sliced thin.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 of mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 4 of sundried tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh basil leaves.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cashews.
- Prepare 1 packages of firm tofu.
- It’s of Mr. Spice Organic Thai Peanut Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of yellow or red curry.
- Prepare of water.
Packed with flavors, this Last week, I had a block of tofu sitting in my refrigerator. And I decided to make a stir-fry out of it using Thai basil. It turned out so well and I am so excited to share this recipe with you guys! Tips for Vegetarian Thai Basil Tofu Stir Fry (Tofu Pad Krapow).
Vegan Thai Peanut Tofu Stir Fry step by step
- Heat coconut oil in a large pan, and sautee the green onion, garlic, mushrooms, sundried tomatoes.
- After a couple minutes add basil, coconut flakes, and cashews.
- Add tofu, sauce, a bit of water, and curry and let simmer until flavours are fully absorbed by the tofu.
This is crucial because it holds less water and its texture is most similar to ground PF Chang's Vegetarian Lettuce Wraps. Vegan Thai Cashew Delight Recipe with Tofu and Veggies. Serve with rice or grains of choice. More than decade has gone by, and I seek out more vegetarian and vegan restaurants because the restaurants that are vegan or vegetarian. This teriyaki peanut tofu stir-fry is a new recipe I've been keeping in rotation lately.