Nacho cheese Dorito casserole. Layered Dorito Casserole is an easy family favorite recipe! Lean ground beef is seasoned with taco seasoning and salsa to create a delicious filling. Any flavor works but I used the Nacho Cheese and it was delicious!
This Dorito casserole is loaded with chicken, cheese, and a whole bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos! Trash food at it's finest, guys! Unless…could it maybe have something to do with the fact that I crush Nacho Cheese Doritos and put them in a Dorito casserole for dinner? You can have Nacho cheese Dorito casserole using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nacho cheese Dorito casserole
- You need 3 clove of garlic, grated.
- You need 1 of shallot, grated.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 of rotisserie chicken, chopped in small pieces or shredded. (save the other half for a different meal).
- You need 2 can of cream of chicken or mushroom/ or 1 of each.
- It’s 1 can of milk, use soup can to measure.
- It’s 1 cup of corn, if using frozen heat up in same pan the garlic and shallots were in.
- You need 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream, maybe an Extra 1/2c.
- It’s 1/4 cup of premade queso dip.
- It’s 1 can of rotel.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 3 cup of shredded cheese, divided.
- You need of nonstick cooking spray.
- You need 1/2 of bag nacho cheese doritos.
- Prepare 1/2 of spicy nacho doritos.
- It’s of lettuce.
- You need of tomatoes.
- Prepare of onions.
- It’s of Pico de gallo.
- It’s of guacamole.
- It’s of sour cream.
Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, And/or Sunflower Oil), Maltodextrin (Made From Corn), Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Whey, Monosodium Glutamate, Buttermilk, Romano Cheese (Part-skim Cow's. Everyone loves this crunchy and flavorful Dorito casserole. It's layered with lots of meat, cheese and (of course!) nacho This recipe is a fun nacho-cheese flavored spin on Mexican Casserole, with the addition of Doritos. Casserole: Nonstick cooking spray, for the baking dishes.
Nacho cheese Dorito casserole instructions
- Heat oil in small skillet. Add shallot and garlic. Cook about 2 minutes, until fragrant.
- Combine soup and milk in LG bowl.
- Add chicken, shallot garlic mix, seasoning, corn, beans, queso, rotel, sour cream, 1/2 shredded cheese to soup mix. Mix evenly.
- Combine both flavors of doritos in LG ziplock bag and crush, using your hands or rolling pin.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray LG casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Spread 1/2 crushed doritos on bottom of greased dish. Add bean, corn, cheese mixture ontop. Top with other half of crushed doritos and the other half of cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Top with whatever toppings you'd like and enjoy!.
- Remove from oven. Let cool for 5-10 minutes.
Nacho Cheese Flavored DORITOS Tortilla Chips are the universal language of awesome. Spread the sour cream over the top of the casserole with a large spoon or rubber spatula. This Dorito chicken casserole is a simple and flavorful meal with a crunchy cheese and Dorito chip topping and crust. When it comes to Doritos—or similar corn chips—there are many flavors to choose from, including ranch flavored and spicy nacho cheese. Pour meat mixture evenly over chips.