Salmon patties. Salmon Patties – quick to prepare, golden and crispy on the outside, moist and savoury on the inside with lovely big flakes of salmon! A very easy salmon cakes recipe that can be made with either. You need to make these Salmon Patties from Delish.com.
How to make salmon patties with cooked salmon, bread, green onion, dill, bell pepper, egg, lemon, and paprika. These easy salmon cakes make a perfect midweek meal. These salmon patties are flaky, tender and so flavorful with crisp edges and big bites of flaked These salmon patties are such a treat and even folks who don't normally like salmon enjoy this recipe. You can have Salmon patties using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon patties
- You need 3 cans of salmon.
- Prepare 1-2 cups of seasoned bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbs of seasoning salt.
- You need 1 tbs of onion powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Cajun seasoning (depending on the amount of spice u want).
Salmon patties abide by the same principle: the fewer the ingredients, the more the fish itself can shine. So for this recipe I eliminated breadcrumbs altogether, which not only highlights the flavor of. These Salmon Patties made from wild caught canned red salmon are an absolute dinner time favorite in our house and are the best I've ever tasted. These salmon patties (salmon cakes) are incredibly moist, delicious and flavorful – they're also gluten-free, paleo and low carb.
Salmon patties instructions
- Drain and remove bones from salmon. Break up salmon evenly. Make sure there is no huge chunks.
- Add seasonings egg and breadcrumbs. Make sure mixture sicks together when rolled and pushed into patties.
- In a skillet heat a couple of inches of oil. Placed formed patties in hot oil and brown on both sides.
I've made them with fresh salmon, but you could also use canned salmon. Healthy and easy salmon patties made of fresh salmon, lemon and egg. These basic salmon patties—or salmon croquettes—have long been a favorite Southern dish. If you're from the South, you probably have fond memories of Friday evening salmon croquettes. If you had asked me a few years back if I like salmon patties you probably would have gotten a deer in the headlights kind of look.