Southwest Chicken Bake.
You can have Southwest Chicken Bake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Southwest Chicken Bake
- It’s 1 lb of chicken thighs, boneless and skinless cut into bite sized pieces.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of Taco seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Zesty Italian salad dressing.
- You need 1 can of Black beans (15 Oz).
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen corn.
- You need 1 cup of Thick and chunky salsa.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mexican style four cheese shredded cheese.
- Prepare 2 2/3 cup of Long grain brown rice, cooked.
Southwest Chicken Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Add taco seasoning to chicken in large bowl and toss to evenly coat.
- Heat Italian dressing in skillet on medium high. Add chicken and evenly brown about 5-10 mins.
- In large bowl, mix chicken, black beans, rice, corn and salsa. Pour mixture into casserole dish.
- Bake 20 mins. Remove and spinkle top with shredded cheese and place back in oven for 5 mins.