Holy moly Chicken Casserole. This chicken tamale casserole is one that I've been making for years and years and shared way back when I didn't know what I was doing with a camera. Holy moly, we have to try this! Love a great Mexican casserole 🙂 I try to always keep some shredded rotisserie chicken in the freezer for.
Instead of chili peppers, I used frozen broccoli. This is the best sweet potato casserole I have ever had, and probably my favorite sweet potato casserole of all-time. Filled with love in every bite. You can cook Holy moly Chicken Casserole using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Holy moly Chicken Casserole
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of chicken, cooked and diced.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 can of water chestnuts, sliced.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chopped celery.
- You need 3/4 cup of mayo.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of cooked brown rice.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter, melted.
- It’s 1 cup of potato chips, crushed.
This chicken casserole recipe is healthy but also a hearty meal. This comfort food classic is an easy family favourite. In fact a chicken casserole is a versatile dish. If you want to take it to the next level you can stir through some grated cheese for extra flavour or add a pinch of mustard powder for extra.
Holy moly Chicken Casserole step by step
- preheat oven to 350.
- mix all ingredients except butter and potato chips.
- place mixture in casserole dish.
- mix melted butter with crushed potato chips and spread on top of casserole mixture.
- bake 45 min.
This Tex-Mex chicken enchilada casserole is a delicious dinner option when you're craving Southwestern-style comfort food. Full of flavor from the cilantro, cumin, chopped onion, and pickled jalapeño pepper, it's a dish that is well worth the preparation time in the kitchen. Cheesy chicken casserole with potato bake is one of the best casserole recipes ever! Ingredients are chicken breasts, potatoes, cheddar cheese, bacon, ranch and cream. Some recipes below are casseroles made with condensed soups and others are made with homemade sauces.