Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (Kao Pad Sapparod).
You can have Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (Kao Pad Sapparod) using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (Kao Pad Sapparod)
- You need 2-3 cups of Cooked Rice.
- It’s 150 g of Chicken (skinless, boneless, slice very thinly).
- It’s 150 g of Shrimps.
- Prepare 150 g of Pineapples (fresh, unsweetened, diced neatly).
- Prepare 1 cup of Frozen Veggies.
- It’s 70 g of (4 Tbsp)Yellow Onion (diced neatly).
- It’s 20 g of Garlic (chopped finely).
- It’s 2 pc of Eggs (whisked).
- You need 25 g of Fermented Shrimp Paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Fish Sauce.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Curry Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 6 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- It’s as needed of Salt.
Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (Kao Pad Sapparod) instructions
- VEGGIES; Heat 1 Tbsp of oil in a wok until hot. Add 1 Tbsp of Onions and fry until fragrant, then add the frozen veggies and cook it until tender (2-3 mins). Remove and set aside.
- EGGS; If needed, add in 1 Tbsp of oil. Add in the eggs and cook it scrambled. Remove and set aside.
- PINEAPPLES; Heat 1 Tbsp of oil until hot. Add in 1 Tbsp of onions and fry until fragrant. Next add in the pineapples and caramelise it (cook it until you see the browning). Remove and set aside.
- CURRY POWDER; Heat 3 Tbsp of oil until hot. Add the remaining onions, garlic and fry them until fragrant. Then add the curry powder, shrimp paste, salt and mix well. Next, add in the chicken and cook it until it browns a bit.
- SHRIMP; Next add the shrimp. Cook it until the shrimp turns pink (1-2 mins).
- RICE; Add the rice and continue to toss and mix well. Add the Fish Sauce and continue to toss and mix well. Once it is evenly mixed, turn off the heat.
- SERVE; Add in the rest of the cooked items, if necessary season with salt, mix it well and serve.