You can cook Shrimp MangoCado using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp MangoCado
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of honey (locally harvested).
- You need 2 dash of cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 dash of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 18 large of peeled and deveined shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 of sliced mango.
- Prepare 1/2 of sliced Hass avocado.
- Prepare 1/2 large of chopped orange bell pepper.
- Prepare 4 clove of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/4 of chopped Vidalia onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin or coconut oil.
Shrimp MangoCado step by step
- Mix together lemon juice, honey, black pepper, salt, cayenne pepper and shrimp. Let sit while doing the next step.
- In a pan saute onion, garlic and bell pepper in olive oil until onions are translucent. Be sure not to let onion or garlic burn. It's my experience that burned garlic or onions can ruin an entire meal. Unless you prefer your garlic and onions that way.
- Once that's ready add the shrimp and the marinade. Continue cooking until shrimp are cooked.
- While that's going arrange the mango and avocado on a plate in whatever fashion you see fit.
- Use some sort of straining spoon to remove everything from the pan and drape over the fruit. Leaving behind the marinade (clearly). Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- Now the most important part. Enjoy this light and well balanced dish.