Healthy Enchilada Skillet.
You can cook Healthy Enchilada Skillet using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Enchilada Skillet
- You need 2 of zucchini diced.
- Prepare 1 of yellow squash diced.
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of can corn drained.
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) of can black beans drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion diced.
- It’s 4 of corn tortillas.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 can of red enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 4 of green onion, cilantro, or avocado for garnish.
Healthy Enchilada Skillet step by step
- Brown ground turkey with the diced onion on medium heat.
- Add yellow squash and zucchini when turkey is almost done, cook for 10 min.
- Cut tortillas into small strips, add to pan with corn, beans, enchilada sauce, and spices.
- Cook another 4-5 min, cover with cheese top with green onion, cilantro, or avacado and serve.