Creamy Pasta Alfredo With Shrimp Scampi. Shrimp Scampi Pasta – Can you tell we love shrimp pasta recipes? Lasagna Casserole – All the classic flavors of Lasagna made easy! Creamy Shrimp Pasta reminds me of my favorite dish at Olive Garden with plump juicy shrimp and the easiest alfredo sauce.
I just eyeball the amount of ingredients, so use your own judgment if things don't. Creamy Shrimp Scampi is one of those dishes that just hits the spot. Plump, juicy shrimps pair perfectly with my special, creamy sauce. You can cook Creamy Pasta Alfredo With Shrimp Scampi using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Pasta Alfredo With Shrimp Scampi
- It’s 1 box of Favorite pasta.
- Prepare 1 bag of of frozen uncooked shrimp.
- You need 1 bunch of Cilantro.
- It’s 1 of Lemon sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cashews.
- You need 3 tbsp of Nutritional yeast.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Miss dash seasoning to taste.
- You need 1 of Braggs aminos to taste.
- Prepare 1 head of of cauliflower chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chopped parsley or cilantro.
- Prepare 1 cup of Veggie broth.
- You need 1/4 cup of Earth balance butter spread.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic crushed and chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of Olive oil.
Creamy Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Pasta is such a classic meal that is brought to its BEST with Shrimp. Thus meal tajes little effort and is so creamy and delicious the entire family will go crazy for! Adapted from our popular Creamy Garlic Scallops recipe, this mouthwatering creamy shrimp goes with absolutely anything. Pasta that has been mixed through with olive oil, salt and garlic.
Creamy Pasta Alfredo With Shrimp Scampi instructions
- Steam cauliflower in the one cup of broth on low, covered for 10 minutes.
- In bender combine nuts, salt, yeast, olive oil, cauliflower and broth. Blend until smooth. Pour over cooked pasta, and season to taste.
- In oven, 350°F, cook shrimp butter lemon garlic, until done about 20 min. Remove lemons and add shrimp and most of sauce to pasta. Top with cilantro and enjoy!!.
You can use shrimp with tails on or off. We kept ours on for a visual impact as they photograph better. Fettuccine alfredo is one of life's greatest comfort foods. It's creamy, cheesy, carb-y, and super super flavorful. Nothing is worse than a bowl of mushy pasta.