Breakfast Rice Cups.
You can have Breakfast Rice Cups using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Rice Cups
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked brown rice.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheese – cheddar, mozza or a combo.
- Prepare 2 of tsps minced garlic.
- It’s 4-6 slices of bacon pre cooked and crumbled.
- It’s of salt and pepper to taste or 1/2 tsp of each.
- It’s 6 of mushrooms.
- It’s 1/2 of small head broccoli diced small.
- It’s 2 of ribs celery diced small.
- Prepare 1/4 of onion diced small or grated.
- You need 7 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mlik.
Breakfast Rice Cups instructions
- Preaheat oven to 375F or 190C, will need middle rack for baking.
- In a large bowl combine rice, cheese, bacon, salt, pepper, 1 tsp of garlic and mix well.
- Lightly fry off onions, 1 tsp garlic, broccoli and celery with a little olive oil and salt and pepper, then add mushrooms till done. Then add to rice mixture.
- Beat eggs with 1 tbsp of milk and add to rice mixture, mix well.
- Lightly grease muffin tins or use spray oil.
- Scoop 1/2 cup of the mixture into each cup.
- Sprinkle a little extra cheese on top and put in the oven for 20-25 minutes.