Fried Salmon with sweet chili sauce.
You can cook Fried Salmon with sweet chili sauce using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Salmon with sweet chili sauce
- It’s of Salmon skin off, cut 3cm 500 g.
- Prepare 1 c of sweet chili sauce.
- You need 1/4 c of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need of coriander for garnish.
- You need of Rice bran oil for frying.
Fried Salmon with sweet chili sauce instructions
- Put a pan on the stove at medium high, add rice bran oil and wait until hot. Put salmon to fry in the pan until golden brown. Remove the salmon from the pan to a serving plate with paper towel underneath to drain the excess oil. Remove the paper towel and set aside.
- In a microwaveable bowl, add sweet chili sauce, water and fish sauce. Mix all ingredients until combined, put in the microwave 3 minutes or until simmering. Remove the bowl from the microwave.
- Pour the mixed chili sauce over the salmon, garnish with coriander and serve with streamed rice. Enjoy:).