BBQ Lime Ranch Salmon. Thaw chicken breast and cut veggies for BBQ Ranch Grilled Bounty Bowl. Prepare rice for the Bounty Bowl. WEDNESDAY PREP Prepare daily snacks, if needed.
This Mexican Salad is loaded with fresh vegetables and is drizzled with an irresistible Greek yogurt ranch dressing! Add chicken to bulk it up, if desired. It just a big bowl of incredibly fresh ingredients all tossed together and covered with a creamy Greek yogurt cilantro lime dressing and optional baked. You can have BBQ Lime Ranch Salmon using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BBQ Lime Ranch Salmon
- Prepare 1 of salmon fillet (any size, but 1 pound will feed 3 to 4 people. Mine was 1.5 today.).
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of onion powder.
- It’s of Ranch dressing.
- Prepare of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare of fresh lime.
- Prepare 1 of green onion, finely chopped.
This BBQ Grilled Salmon is the best summer dish. The spicy Asian glaze will be your new favorite sauce. Instead of a sweet-and-smoky barbecue sauce, this easy salmon recipe calls for making a spicy Asian glaze. Try this Cilantro-Lime Ranch Salad Dressing recipe, or contribute your own.
BBQ Lime Ranch Salmon instructions
- Preheat oven to 450F and lightly season salmon with salt and onion powder. Remember that the thicker portion requires a bit more salt than the belly and also that the much thinner belly part needs very little salt because it is so thin. That said, not all salmon fillets come with the belly and are much more uniform in thickness overall.
- Spread fillet with Ranch dressing. (For 1.5 pounds, I used about 3 Tablespoons.).
- Then spread fillet with BBQ sauce in the same quantity as Ranch dressing.
- Squeeze the juice of half a lime over the entire fillet and sprinkle with green onions.
- Roast in oven for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Enjoy! Today we had ours with Broccoli Raisin Slawlad (link in story) and bolillos.
Grilled Salmon Cobb Salad with Cilantro Lime Ranch Dressing. TV di Instagram juga ya! www.instagram.com/endeus.tv. Chipotle lime ranch dressing is smoky, tangy, and as spicy as you want it to be! This southwest ranch dressing is the ultimate topping for salads, tacos, wraps, or even for dipping chicken strips or vegetables. Grilled salmon, tons of fresh veggies, and an insanely flavorful cilantro lime ranch dressing make this cobb salad the ULTIMATE salad!