Apple tart (easy easy but perfect) – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Apple tart (easy easy but perfect) using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple tart (easy easy but perfect)
- Prepare 2 large of Apples.
- Prepare 20 grams of butter.
- It’s 25 grams of sugar.
- You need 1 of puff paste.
Apple tart (easy easy but perfect) Step By Step
- Peeled apple and cut into wedges.
- Heat the pan over modenreat heat add butter and sugar and melt it.
- Add apple into the pan simmer side by side with low heat about 1 hr. (10 mins per side or until golden brown)
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 200-220c degree and prepare puff paste.
- Put apple into deep tray and put puff paste on it. Bake about 20-25 mins.
- Turn over the apple tart before serve…..Enjoy =)