Stuffed salmon. Stuffed Salmon filet with a crabmeat, spinach and cream cheese stuffing. Easy to make and great for family, friends or entertaining! Season salmon all over with salt and pepper.
You could get stuffed salmon from a big-box store, but my fillets are loaded with flavor from crab, cream cheese and savory herbs. Seafood-Stuffed Salmon Fillets Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Here's what you'll need. *two filets can feed two people if you cut in half. depending on the size of the filets* for smaller portions use. You can cook Stuffed salmon using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed salmon
- You need 2 of half pound salmon filets.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sun-dried tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 cups of baby spinach.
- You need 1 cup of basil leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of feta cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
Spinach Stuffed Salmon is perfectly seasoned, flaky salmon fillets, and stuffed to the brim with a creamy and delicious spinach filling. Spinach Stuffed Salmon is a simple dish that looks complex. Spinach Stuffed Salmon – spinach, cream cheese, feta, and mozzarella stuffing. Easy to make and great for family, friends, or entertaining!
Stuffed salmon step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. Coat an oven safe dish with oil.
- Make the filling Use a paper towel to dab some oil of the tomatoes Chop the tomatoes Add oil and tomatoes to a pan over med. heat. Cook 1 min, stir occasionally.
- Add basil and spinach to the skillet About 3 min. Stir occasionally Remove from heating unit and add the feta cheese stir well.
- Slice salmon through center Stuff salmon Sprinkle with salt & pepper Bake center rack for 20-30 min.
This Stuffed Salmon is so good and looks so elegant, it's well worthy of being served to your Believe it or not, I came up with this Stuffed Salmon recipe one particular evening when I was feeling rather. Stuffed Salmon with Spinach and Artichoke Dip is such a delicious salmon recipe! This stuffed salmon recipe is nothing short of amazing and super easy. In a medium bowl, combine the crab meat, parsley, lemon juice, and garlic. Season with salt to taste, and bam.