Sarah's Hearty Harvest Tortellini Chilli.
You can cook Sarah's Hearty Harvest Tortellini Chilli using 25 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sarah's Hearty Harvest Tortellini Chilli
- It’s 1 lb of ground hamburger or turkey meat.
- You need 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 6 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 tsp of powdered chicken bullion.
- You need 3 cup of frozen tortellini.
- You need 1 of *Potato Flakes 1/2 cup.
- Prepare of fresh veggies.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper diced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of potato diced.
- You need 1 of yellow zuchini squash diced.
- Prepare of spices.
- You need 3 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 3 tbsp of minced garlic from jar in water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dried chives.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh chopped cilantro.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sweet paprika.
- It’s of canned goods.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomato's.
- It’s 1 can of black beans drained.
- You need 2 can of 8oz tomato sauce.
Sarah's Hearty Harvest Tortellini Chilli instructions
- In large pot heat oil. Then add all of the fresh veggies garlic cilantro and cumin saute for about 5 minutes then add meat and cook until meat is browned. Do not drain!.
- Add water, remaining spices, bullion and canned goods stir well. Bring to hard boil then add tortellini bring back to boil. After 15 minutes reduce heat to low and simmer for about 30 minutes or until tortellini reaches your desired texture.
- If you desire a thinker consistency of the sauce stir in the 1/2 cup of dried potato flakes at the end. Cook for 5 more minutes.