Mexican Spaghetti Squash Bowls.
You can have Mexican Spaghetti Squash Bowls using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican Spaghetti Squash Bowls
- You need 1 of spaghetti squash.
- It’s 2 of cooked chicken breasts diced.
- Prepare 1 of fresh corn on the cob.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped roasted red peppers (jarred).
- It’s 4 of chopped green onions.
- It’s 1/2 can of ROTEL (diced tomatoes and green chiles).
- Prepare 8 of -10 jalapeño slices chopped (jarred).
- It’s 1/2 can of rinsed and drained black beans.
- You need 1 of Chipotle pepper chopped (canned).
- You need 3 tbsp of chopped fresh cilantro.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of smoked papkrika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 3/4 cup of shredded cheese (I used a mexican blend).
Mexican Spaghetti Squash Bowls instructions
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Cut squash in half lengthwise.
- With a spoon scrape out seeds and dark yellow strings that the seeds are attached to.
- Place squash face down on a foil lined rimmed baking sheet. (I always use a rimmed sheet so there is no chance of them sliding off sheet when taking in and out of oven) Bake for 40-45 min.
- While you squash is roasting remove kernels from corn cob. Place them in a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients except cheese.
- When your squash is ready remove from oven. (You can test them to see if they are ready by scraping the insides with a fork, if the "strings" come off easily, they are ready.).
- Let cool slightly so you can easily handle the squash.
- Remove inside "strings" leaving a about a 1/4 inch layer on shells.
- Add squash "strings" to the bowl with other ingredients and mix. (Taste to see if you need more salt).
- Place your mixture into squash shell. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Return to oven and cook for about 10-15 min or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.