Tofu In Wasabi Soy Sauce.
You can have Tofu In Wasabi Soy Sauce using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tofu In Wasabi Soy Sauce
- You need 2 of square prefried soft tofu store bought.
- You need of FRIED SHALLOT.
- You need 4 tbsp of oil.
- You need 5 small of shallot thinly sliced.
- You need of WASABI SOY SAUCE.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of wasabi paste.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of sashimi sauce or light soy sauce.
- You need of GARNISH.
- It’s 1 small of kalamasi juice or lemon juice.
Tofu In Wasabi Soy Sauce instructions
- FRIED SHALLOT https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/442274-fried-shallot-oil.
- in pan with oil fry thinly slice shallot in medium heat and removed it once it turn brown and not burn drain and set aside.
- WASABI SOY SAUCE.
- mix sauce well and set aside (optional use of djorn mustard if you can not get wasabi paste ).
- FRIED TOFU.
- with half tbsp of oil brown the tofu all side.
- add wasabi sauce and coat tofu in low heat for 1 minute then serve.
- top garnish with fried shallot and kalamansi juice.