Vickys Tiramisu Sandwich Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Tiramisu Sandwich Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF using 20 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Tiramisu Sandwich Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s of Cookies.
- You need 90 grams of gluten-free oat flour.
- It’s 80 grams of ground almonds or 75g maize flour.
- It’s 4 tbsp of rice flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of almond milk or light coconut milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tsp of ground flaxseed.
- You need 1 tsp of cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of rum extract.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need of Caramel Coffee Cream.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of light brown sugar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of coconut cream.
- You need 1 tsp of coconut oil, melted.
- It’s 2 tsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 2 tsp of instant coffee granules.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rum extract.
Vickys Tiramisu Sandwich Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Mix the oat flour, ground almonds / maize flour, rice flour and baking powder together in a bowl.
- Put the rest of the ingredients into another bowl and mix until the sugar is well combined. Set aside for 5 minutes so the flax starts to gel.
- Add the wet to the dry and knead with your hands to form a dough. Add a touch more water if you need to but the dough shouldn't be wet or sticky.
- Chill it in the fridge while you preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Split the dough into 16 balls, place on the cookie sheet and flatten. They won't spread in the oven so flatten to your personal preference. I made mine a bit too thick. Remember you'll be putting 2 together so bitesize is the key word!.
- Bake until the tops are just set, around 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix the sugar and water in a pan and heat until the sugar dissolves and the mixture turns thick and a nice brown colour, around 5 minutes.
- Put the rest of the filling ingredients in a bowl and warm slightly in the microwave for a few seconds. Stir to combine.
- Beat into the caramel mixture in the pan and take off the heat once well incorporated and thickened. Don't let it burn!.
- Cool the cookies on a wire rack.
- Let the filling cool until the cookies are cool to the touch then spread it on half of the cookies and sandwich the other half on top.
- Dust the cookie tops with cocoa powder.
- Serve immediately. Unfilled you can keep them in a lidded container for up to a week.