Vickys Berry & Rice Muesli, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Berry & Rice Muesli, GF DF EF SF NF using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Berry & Rice Muesli, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 125 grams of cooked brown rice – see instruction below.
- It’s 125 grams of dried cranberries or strawberries.
- Prepare 50 grams of millet flakes.
- It’s 50 grams of mixed raisins & sultanas.
- Prepare 25 grams of shelled sunflower seeds.
- It’s 25 grams of dessicated/shredded coconut.
Vickys Berry & Rice Muesli, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- For 125g cooked rice you need 50g dry grains. Simmer in twice as much water until cooked then put into a sieve and rinse with cold water. Spread out evenly on a baking sheet and sit it in the oven until it's dried out. I use gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and every now & again fork it through so it dries evenly.
- Combine all ingredients in an airtight container and keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Serve with some chilled milk of choice – hemp, rice, almond or coconut milk are some dairy-free types.
- You can sub out some of the dried fruit for others such as papaya, pineapple, banana chips etc to your own taste. Any dried fruits & berries work well.