You can cook Salmon Salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon Salad
- Prepare 3 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried dill weed.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 stalks of celery, diced.
- You need 6 oz of fresh salmon fillets.
Salmon Salad step by step
- Spray pan with cooking spray over medium heat. Cook fillets for 1 1/2 minutes per side. Remove from pan and let cool.
- While fish is cooling, mix cream cheese, mayo, lemon juice, dill weed, salt and pepper. Dice celery.
- Flake cooled salmon into medium bowl. I prefer larger flakes, but do what you like 😊 Add diced celery and cream cheese mixture. Stir gently to mix.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve on bed of lettuce with crackers or on whole wheat buns.