Black Pepper Petai Fried Rice. Loosen the rice grains to separate them if they are in clumps. Heat the oil in a wok until hot. Make a well in the centre of the rice, add a little oil, and crack in the eggs.
Nasi goreng or fried rice is undoubtedly one of the easiest and most Asians' favorite dishes to make. Leftover of this and that can turn into wonderful meal in no time. I do think I have affinity for stinky food. You can have Black Pepper Petai Fried Rice using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Black Pepper Petai Fried Rice
- Prepare 2 bowls of cooked rice – preferably day-old (350g).
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger – minced.
- You need 1 clove of garlic – minced.
- You need 50 g of chicken fillet – diced.
- It’s 50 g of shelled prawns – diced.
- It’s 30 g of carrot – diced.
- Prepare 3 of bird’s eye chillies – chopped.
- It’s 60 g of petai – halved and diced (stink beans).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need of Seasoning:.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s of ground black pepper tsp chicken stock powder.
I grew up eating TONS of stink beans (petai). Only my dad and I love to eat petai at our house. ayam (fried rice served with crispy fried chicken with sweet chili sauce). belacan (fried rice with leftover sambal belacan and fish or other meats). black pepper (fried rice with chicken or pattaya (fried rice wrapped in an omelette, that may include chicken). petai (fried rice cooked with parkia. Black Pepper Chicken Chop with Rice. Add rice, separating it with your hands as.
Black Pepper Petai Fried Rice step by step
- Loosen the rice grains to separate them if they are in clumps. Heat the oil in a wok until hot. Stir-fry the ginger and garlic over low heat until fragrant.
- Add the chicken, prawns and carrot. Stir-fry until aromatic.
- Add the rice and toss briefly to combine. Make a well in the centre of the rice, add a little oil, and crack in the eggs. Let the eggs set for a few seconds before scrambling them over high heat together with the rice.
- Add the seasoning and sprinkle over a little water to moisten the rice. Add the chillies and petai. Stir-fry briskly until rice is fairly hot and fragrant.
- Dish out and serve.
For the black pepper beef, whisk together the light soy sauce, dry sherry, garlic, cracked black pepper and cornflour in a bowl. Add the beef slices and stir Keep warm. For the egg fried rice, heat a clean wok until hot and add the oil. Lift then serve while warm with sauce or cayenne pepper. Vegetable oil, eggs, scallions, spring or green onions, ginger, garlic, sweet red bell peppers, snow pea pods, carrots, green peas, rice, sesame oil, oyster sauce, soy sauce, tamari.