Chipotle chicken taco bowls.
You can cook Chipotle chicken taco bowls using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chipotle chicken taco bowls
- You need 1 box of Ortega Fiesta Flats.
- You need 4 of Boneless Skinless chicken breast cut into bite size pieces.
- It’s 2 cup of instant rice.
- It’s 1 can of Black beans.
- Prepare of Mexican blend cheese.
- Prepare of chopped roman lettuce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 envelope of taco seasoning.
- It’s 3 tbsp of McCormick grill master Chipotle and roasted garlic seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- You need of salsa, sour cream, guacamole etc.
Chipotle chicken taco bowls step by step
- Take your diced chicken vegetable oil taco seasoning Chipotle seasoning and garlic salt and mixed together in a large bowl and let marinate for at least 1 hour.
- For your chicken seasoning mixture into a large skillet and let it cook on medium heat until fully done.
- While your chicken is cooking heat up your black beans and cook your rice follow instructions on your box of instant rice.
- Then take your Fiesta flats and layer your chicken, rice, beans, lettuce, cheese and whatever extras you want to put inside them and enjoy! ;-).