Honey garlic shrimp. This honey garlic shrimp is one of the most popular recipes on this website because it's not only lip-smacking delicious, it's a very quick and easy dinner recipe. Place shrimp in a sealable bag or medium bowl. In a small bowl or measuring cup, mix marinade ingredients.
This Honey Garlic Shrimp has succulent jumbo shrimp coated in an irresistible sticky sauce. Honey Garlic Shrimp – super easy and tasty skillet shrimp made with honey garlic sauce that uses This honey garlic shrimp is perfect for any meal. As simple as it sounds, this is probably one of the. You can have Honey garlic shrimp using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey garlic shrimp
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s of juice of one small lemon.
- It’s 1 pound of large shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of butter.
- You need of green onions, for garnish.
It's super easy to make, a handful of ingredients, no marinating required and no fail results. How to make Honey Garlic Shrimp. This is a quick and simple way of cooking the most delicious easy dinner recipe you've ever tasted which will be ready for. Rice, shrimp, and broccoli all steam together in one pot, and are finished with a savory honey drizzle.
Honey garlic shrimp step by step
- In a small bowl whisk honey, soy sauce, garlic and lemon. Add half of the sauce to the shrimp and let marinate for 30 minutes.
- In a medium sized skillet add the butter. Add the shrimp and discard marinade. Season with salt and pepper. Turn the heat to medium high. Cook until the shrimp turns pink about 2 minutes each side. Add the reserved marinade and pour over shrimp. Cook until the sauce starts to thicken and coats the shrimp. Garnish with green onions.
Plus, other than the shrimp all of your ingredients are probably in your pantry RIGHT NOW. That's one of the best parts of shrimp recipes. Learn how to make a healthy honey garlic shrimp stir fry with less sugar and sodium, but more flavor. This is honey garlic shrimp is one of my favorite Asian dishes to make because it's super easy to put together in and is ready in no time. Serve it on sticky white rice or with a side of noodles.