Chinese Fried Rice.
You can cook Chinese Fried Rice using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chinese Fried Rice
- You need 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic – minced.
- You need 4 oz of chicken breast – cut into cubes.
- You need 4 oz of shrimp, peeled – shelled and deveined.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen mixed vegetables – thawed.
- Prepare 12 oz of overnight rice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 3 dashes of white pepper.
- Prepare 2 of eggs – lightly beaten.
- It’s of salt – taste.
Chinese Fried Rice instructions
- Heat up a wok or pan with two tablespoons of oil. Add the garlic and stir fry until aromatic, follow by chicken, shrimp, and mixed vegetables. Stir fry until the chicken and shrimp are half cooked.
- Add in the rice and stir well with the ingredients. Add the fish sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce, white pepper and continue to stir the fried rice for a couple of minutes.
- Using the spatula, push the rice to the side of the wok and make a “well” in the middle of the fried rice. Pour the beaten eggs in the “well.” Wait for 30 seconds and then cover the eggs with the fried rice. Leave it for 30 seconds to 1 minute and continue to stir-fry so the eggs form into small pieces and mix well with the fried rice.
- Add in salt to taste and do some quick stirs, dish out and serve hot.