Garlic Lemon Butter Parmesan Shrimp.
You can cook Garlic Lemon Butter Parmesan Shrimp using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Lemon Butter Parmesan Shrimp
- Prepare 1 lb of Extra Large or Jumbo Shrimp.
- It’s 1 stick of Butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
Garlic Lemon Butter Parmesan Shrimp instructions
- Clean and devain the shrimp.
- In a medium sauce pan, melt butter and sauté garlic for a minute.
- Add shrimp and sprinkle on Italian seasoning. Cook covered for 2 minutes.
- Squeeze halved lemon over shrimp and then sprinkle on Parmesan cheese.
- Cook for another two minutes or until shrimp turn white.
- Add your favorite side and enjoy!.