Lemon Pepper Salmon. With simple ingredients, you can turn a salmon fillet into a tasty weeknight dinner. Place salmon in the skillet, and season with garlic, lemon pepper and salt. This baked lemon pepper salmon recipe is such a delicious and easy way to prepare salmon in the oven.
Sprinkle the salmon fillets with pepper and coat each side in the olive oil and lemon juice. Let them rest in the bowl until the pan is preheated. This baked lemon pepper salmon is ready in minutes and super easy. You can have Lemon Pepper Salmon using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon Pepper Salmon
- Prepare 1 lb of salmon – cut into 4, 4 oz portions.
- It’s 2 of large lemons.
- Prepare 3 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fresh ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbs of unsalted butter – cut into 8 thin slices.
Perfect for a quick weeknight This Lemon Pepper Baked Salmon Recipe is an easy and flavorful meal that's naturally low carb and. This Lemon Pepper Baked Salmon delicacy is the softest and juiciest baked salmon I've ever had. It bursts with flavor and is absolutely scrumptious. You will have seconds for sure!
Lemon Pepper Salmon step by step
- Grate zest of one lemon into a medium bowl. Cut both lemons in half. Squeeze the juice from 3 halves into the bowl (tip: hold one hand beneath the lemon as you squeeze to catch the seeds letting the juices run through your fingers). Set last lemon half aside.
- Add salt and pepper to lemon juice. Wisk to dissolve salt. While still wisking slowly add olive oil and continue wisking until well blended.
- Place salmon portions in a gallon size ziploc bag. Pour marinade into bag. Gently press all air out of bag to and gently "massage" to work marinade around coating all salmon pieces. Lay flat in fridge to marinate for one hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove salmon from marinade and place skin side down on a foil lined baking sheet. Top each piece with 2 slices of butter. Bake for 12-15 minutes. Remove from oven squeeze last half of lemon over portions, serve and enjoy!.
- Alternate cooming: Can also be cooked on the grill! Start meat side down. Flip after 6 minutes. Top with butter and continue cooking another 6-8 minutes.
Try This Lemon Pepper Salmon Recipe. Lemon Butter Garlic Salmon with only a handful of ingredients, with maximum taste and minimal clean up! Place the salmon onto lined baking tray Season with salt and pepper to taste. Lemon-Pepper Salmon In Foil + Giveaway.