Salsa shredded chicken tacos. An Easy Salsa Shredded Chicken recipe for your Instant Pot or electric pressure cooker. This is the EASIEST Instant Pot recipe on my. Fast, zingy Mexican flavors run bold in these quick shredded chicken tacos.
Removing all the seeds before you mince the pepper will help reduce the kick, too. Serve the shredded chicken and corn salsa in warmed tortillas with chopped avocado. Most taco seasonings will work well but if you want to add even more flavor, combine ground cumin and coriander with chilli/red pepper flakes or chilli powder, oregano, a pinch of. You can cook Salsa shredded chicken tacos using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salsa shredded chicken tacos
- You need 5 of skinless, boneless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 of water.
- It’s 1 jar of of salsa (homemade or store bought).
- Prepare 1 packages of chicken taco seasoning.
- You need 1 packages of Mexican cheese.
- You need 1 of any other items you like for tacos. I recommend black beans, corn, olives, tomatoes, and cheese.
Shredded chicken taco salad loaded with lettuce, black beans, grilled corn, avocado, tomatoes and bell peppers. Topped with a creamy ranch salsa dressing. Taco salads are a go-to at our house because they're so adaptable, depending on what you have on hand. Get ready to change the game this season with this fast, easy, and crowd-pleasing Instant Pot Shredded Salsa Chicken.
Salsa shredded chicken tacos instructions
- thaw chicken if frozen.
- set water to boil.
- put chicken breasts in to boil. once chicken is done cooking, shred it.
- put a large pan onto medium heat and put the salsa into the pan. place the shredded chicken and the chicken taco seasoning in to the pan with the salsa. then put in 1/4 cup water and stir.
- continue stirring on occasion for about 10 minutes until the chicken has absorbed the salsa.
- serve and enjoy.
In your slow cooker, mix the salsa, lime juice, taco seasoning, and cilantro. Salt and pepper the chicken to taste, then mix into the sauce. Shred: Use two forks to shred the chicken. Then give the shredded chicken a good toss in all of those juices to soak them up. Crock-Pot Method: Add chicken, salsa and taco seasoning to the bowl of your slow cooker, and toss briefly to combine.