Quacker Butter Prawns.
You can have Quacker Butter Prawns using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quacker Butter Prawns
- Prepare 30 piece of medium sized prawns.
- Prepare 6 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 bunch of curry leaves.
- You need 5 piece of bird's eye chillies.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of cornstarch.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of white pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of quacker oats (original).
- It’s 1 cup of cooking oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 pinch of sugar.
- It’s 1 dash of black pepper.
Quacker Butter Prawns instructions
- Marinade the prawns with salt & pepper.
- Coat the marinaded prawns evenly with cornstarch. Toss away the extras.
- Now fry the coated prawns with cooking oil. Approximately 1 min per side / til golden brown. Then set aside.
- Melt butter in a pan/wok & stash in the curry leaves + birds eye chillies (sliced in the middle with seeds removed). Stir fry til the leaves are wilted on low flame.
- Mix in the fried prawns + sugar & stir fry quickly til the butter sauce is well mixed together.
- Then, add in the oats & mix well. Finally, dash some black pepper on to serve.