Sticky Spicy Chicken Wings.
You can have Sticky Spicy Chicken Wings using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sticky Spicy Chicken Wings
- It’s 1 2/3 kg of Chicken wings.
- It’s 1 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sweet chili sauce of choice.
- Prepare 30 ml of honey.
- You need 3 tsp of sambal olek or chili paste or to taste.
- You need 1/2 cup of rice vinegar.
Sticky Spicy Chicken Wings instructions
- If not jet done cut the wings in half for better eating.
- Place the soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, honey, sweet chili Sauce and chili paste or sambal olek in a large ziploc bag.Mix briefly then toss the wings into the bag. Release the air and close the bag.
- Place the bag in the fridge and let sit for at least 2 hours. Its better to prepare this in the morning and eat I n the evening.
- Preheat oven to 200° celsius.
- Place the wings on baking sheet with wax paper on it pour a bit of the marinade on top but not all.
- Put the sheet in the oven an bake for about 1 hour(optional:cover with foil and uncover for next step) turning the heat up to 250° celsius after 40 minutes. Bask the wings with sauce every 5 minutes.