Microwave Steamed Shrimp/Fish in Lemon Butter Sauce.
You can have Microwave Steamed Shrimp/Fish in Lemon Butter Sauce using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Microwave Steamed Shrimp/Fish in Lemon Butter Sauce
- Prepare 1/2 lb of shrimp.peeled and deveined.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 2 of fish filets.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
Microwave Steamed Shrimp/Fish in Lemon Butter Sauce instructions
- Mix oil, butter, lemon juice and garlic on bottom of steamer.
- Place tray on top. Season shrimp/fish with salt and pepper.
- Lock lid, open vent and cook 3-4 mins.
- Carefully remove and stir the sauce. Pour over the shrimp/fish. Sprinkle with parsley.
- If you like, serve with simple tartar sauce and shrimp sauce: For tartar sauce mix a little mayo, ketchup, relish and lemon juice. For the shrimp sauce mix a little ketchup with some horseradish.