Butter and lemon salmon. Lemon Butter Garlic Salmon with only a handful of ingredients, with maximum taste and minimal clean up! Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon – the easiest foil-wrapped salmon recipe ever with crazy delicious salmon in garlic lemon butter sauce. This foil-wrapped Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon has become one of my favorite recipes whenever I want a quick dish for dinner.
This post may contain affiliate links. Searing the salmon forms and irresistible exterior. Like the video, subscribe, and share. season the fish with Salt, Pepper, Garlic Compound. You can cook Butter and lemon salmon using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Butter and lemon salmon
- You need 2 of salmon filets.
- You need of Grated skin of 1 lemon.
- It’s of Juice of 1/2 a lemon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
This lip-smacking Lemon Butter Salmon from Karla Seville of Waynesboro, Pennsylvania makes for an easy, breezy supper to serve family or friends out on the patio some warm night. I prefer using unsalted butter for this lemon garlic salmon because it lets me control the amount of salt in this dish. If you only have salted butter on hand, that should be fine to use but you may want to scale back the amount of kosher salt you season the salmon with. If possible, use freshly squeezed lemon.
Butter and lemon salmon step by step
- Pre heat the oven at 200 °C.
- Melt butter in a pan and continue to cook until it's slightly golden.
- Mix the butter with lemon juice, lemon skin and oregano, set aside.
- To prepare the salmon filets, first dry them patting them with paper towels, and then sprinkle them with salt and pepper to taste.
- On an oven tray, put a sheet of aluminum foil big enough to fit the filets, the and roll the sides. Put both salmon pieces and pour the sauce over them, making sure some bits of lemon and oregano remain on top of the filets.
- Put everything into the oven for 15 minutes. Serve immediately.
This Easy Lemon Butter Salmon recipe makes an elegant and delicious dinner. This Garlic Butter Salmon in Foil is the best salmon recipe to make for your busy weeknights. Using garlic butter and lemon to create the sauce adds an amazing depth of flavor. This creamy buttery lemon butter sauce has a nice lemony kick to it, and a good amount of garlic. The dish is served with a side of pan-fried asparagus, red onions and a spring salad.