Edamame Fried Rice.
You can cook Edamame Fried Rice using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Edamame Fried Rice
- Prepare 2 of plates brown rice (leftover rice, put it in the refrigerator over night, is recommended).
- You need 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 150 gr of edamame.
- Prepare 1 of big carrot, diced.
- You need 1/4 of onion, minced.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of soy sauce salt (if necessary) and white pepper powder (to taste).
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 pack of seasoned roasted nori seaweed, cut into small pieces.
- You need of For scrambled eggs:.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of milk/water.
- You need of salt and pepper (to taste).
- It’s 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
Edamame Fried Rice step by step
- For the fluffy scrambled eggs: In a bowl, mix together eggs, milk/water, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Heat vegetable oil over medium low-high heat. Pour the eggs mixture. Wait around 10 seconds. With a spatula, pull the cooked outer edges o the center of the eggs. Do this to the rest of the eggs. Turn the eggs and begin to break them into small pieces. Remove from the heat. Set aside. (Don’t fry the eggs too long as it will make them hard.).
- For the fried rice: Heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant.
- Add carrot. Stir until the carrot is half cooked.
- Add rice, edamame, soy sauce, salt, and pepper. Stir well.
- Add sesame oil. Mix again. Remove from the heat.
- Place the fried rice on serving plates. Top with scramble eggs and seasoned roasted nori seaweed.
- Enjoy! 😋.