Shrimp In Coconut Milk.
You can have Shrimp In Coconut Milk using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp In Coconut Milk
- Prepare 8 pcs of medium size fresh shrimp.
- You need 2 cubes of butter.
- You need 1 of small sachet of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger, minced.
- You need 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 tsp of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 tsp of chopped chili (optional).
- It’s 2 tbsp of R_N_ (secret recipe).
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Shrimp In Coconut Milk instructions
- Melt butter in a pan over medium high heat.
- Add shrimp, salt and pepper to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally until turn to orange, about 2-3 mins; set aside.
- Sauté onion, ginger and garlic. Add tomato sauce, cook for 30 seconds.
- Pour-in coconut milk. Let it boil and reduce to half (about 15-20 mins). Put-in shrimp, and _E_O. Cook to 5-7 mins.
- Turn off the heat and transfer to a serving plate. Serve. Happy Eating ?.