Quail eggs with rice noodles. Cooking The "Cheong Fun" Rice Noodles in the Wok. Stir-frying dried rice noodles is much the same as stir-frying rice, in terms of the amount of oil, the seasonings, and the ingredients you want to add. Eggs, vegetables, ground meat – anything which can be parsed into little bits, works well for stir-frying with the noodles.
Egg fried rice noodles are quick to prepare using the easy Chinese dressing formula. The kitchen used to be a place that made my friend Jo a little nervous. My egg fried rice noodles is a down-to-earth dish. You can cook Quail eggs with rice noodles using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quail eggs with rice noodles
- Prepare 3 of quail eggs.
- Prepare 1 handful of thin rice noodles.
- It’s of Sesame seed oil.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare of Brown sugar.
- You need of Lemon juice.
- It’s of Spring onions.
- You need of Minced Garlic.
No fancy ingredients needed, no special techniques required, it's simple, fresh and flavoursome. Quail eggs are considered a delicacy in many parts of the world, including Asia, Europe, and North America. In Japanese cuisine, they are sometimes used raw or cooked as tamago in sushi and often found in bento lunches. In some other countries, quail eggs are considered less exotic.
Quail eggs with rice noodles instructions
- Soak rice noodles in hot water until nearly soft.
- In a wok, add a clove of garlic, 4 spring onions, sesame seed oil, soy sauce, oyster sauce, lemon juice, and about a tablespoon of brown sugar. Cook down for 5 minutes.
- Add rice noodles into wok and stir thoroughly. Cook until noodles are soft.
- In a pan, fry 3-4 quail eggs sunny side up. Or 2 small chicken eggs.
- Serve in a bowl, top with quail eggs. I added a spoonful of chili paste on top, along with sesame seeds.
This vegetarian recipe for Fried Eggs with Chinese Noodles is a super quick and easy meal that's perfect for those busy weeknight suppers. Bring a medium pot of well-salted water to a boil. These pan-fried rice noodles are wonderfully crispy on the outside. They taste fantastic with fried eggs and a bit of hot sauce. Many people keep dry pasta in the kitchen for I served these noodles with gochujang and fried eggs, and my husband wouldn't stop talking about how tasty the entire dish was.