Vegetable beef soup.
You can cook Vegetable beef soup using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetable beef soup
- It’s 1-1 1/2 lbs of stew meat cut into sm pieces(any meat or turkey).
- Prepare 2 cups of fresh green beans.
- It’s 2 cups of baby carrots cut small.
- Prepare 1 cup of red potatoes cut small.
- You need 20 oz of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 can of rotel(I used mild).
- It’s 1 can of seasoned black beans drained and rinsed.
- You need 1/2 of onion chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tbs of chia seeds soaked (optional).
- You need of Morton's nature's seasoning.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 2-3 cups of Chicken broth.
Vegetable beef soup instructions
- In a pan add onion and cook until soft. Add minced garlic and stir for about 30 seconds. Add stew meat, or your choice of protein, season to taste and cook through.
- While meat is cooking snap green beans, cut carrots and potatoes. Rinse them and put them in crock pot. Add corn, crushed tomatoes and rinsed black beans and rotel. Add about a cup of chicken broth, stir and season to taste.
- When meat is finished add to crock pot and stir, add soaked chia seeds if using. Add more chicken broth until completely covered. Stir cook on high for 4 hrs then on low until the veggies are cooked through and meat is tender.