Black Bean Quesadillas. How to Freeze Hearty Black Bean Quesadillas: Just fill and fold your quesadillas, but before you cook them, stack them with parchment paper in between each quesadilla. We like them with black beans, but pinto View image. These avocado black bean quesadillas are filling and make a great vegetarian meal too!
Tortillas with cheese, black beans, corn, onion, bell pepper and spices. Quick Vegetarian Quesadillas For a tasty take on the cheesy Mexican snack, fill your quesadillas with delicious GOYA® Black Beans! GOYA® Beans are high in fiber. You can cook Black Bean Quesadillas using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Black Bean Quesadillas
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of olive oil, divided.
- You need 1/2 of a small onion, diced.
- It’s 1 of small bell pepper, diced.
- You need 1 of jalapeno, diced (optional for heat).
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 cups of chopped spinach.
- You need 1 cup of canned black beans, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of taco seasoning.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare of juice from 1/2 of a lime.
- Prepare 2 cups of freshly shredded cheese (use a kind that melts easily).
- It’s 4 of flour tortillas (the burrito sized ones).
Make this tasty Black Bean Quesadillas recipe using BUSH'S® Beans. Explore this and other recipes at BushBeans.com! We've been on a real quesadilla kick lately, in part because they're so easy and in part because everyone in my family loves them. And while I can't go too far afield with what I.
Black Bean Quesadillas instructions
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tbsp. of the oil over medium heat. Once hot, add the peppers and onions and cook, stirring often, until they have begun to soften, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in the garlic and spinach and cook, stirring often, until the spinach wilts.
- Add the black beans and seasonings to the skillet and cook just 2 or so minutes more, then remove from heat and transfer the bean mixture to a large bowl.
- Stir the cilantro, lime juice and cheese into the bean mixture. Return the skillet to the heat and add the additional 2 tbsp. of oil to it.
- Prepare the quesadillas by placing 1/4 of the bean and cheese mixture over one half of each tortilla, then fold the other half over it, so it's a half circle.
- Once the oil is hot and shimmering, add the quesadilla carefully to the skillet. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until golden, then flip it carefully and cook the other side for 2-3 minutes, until golden and the cheese is all melted.
- Slice into thirds using a large, sharp knife and serve immediately.
Enjoy a quesadilla any night of the week! This quesadilla recipe can be served as a tasty lunch Mix in black beans, cheese, and cilantro until combined. Divide black bean mixture evenly over half of. Fresh spinach, black beans, and smoky chipotles combine with Swiss cheese in these crispy Mixing the cheese in with the fillings distributes it evenly and ensures that the quesadilla fillings stay intact. Mango Black Bean Quesadillas with avocado, red pepper, cilantro, onion, and jalapeño make a quick and easy meal that kids and adults love!