Chicken tortilla soup.
You can cook Chicken tortilla soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken tortilla soup
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken shredded.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of half and half.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cumin.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 4 packages of taco seasoning.
- It’s 2 cans of rotel.
- Prepare 2 cans of black beans drained n rinsed.
- You need 1 can of white kidney beans drained n rinsed.
- You need 1 can of great northern beans drained n rinsed.
- Prepare 2 cans of corn drained n rinsed.
- You need 2 cans of cream style corn.
- You need 2 cups of cheese for garnish.
- You need Bag of tortilla strips for garnish.
Chicken tortilla soup step by step
- Turn Crock-Pot on low.
- Add all ingredients except cheese tortilla strips half and half and cream style corn.
- Stir ingredients thoroughly.
- At end of cook cycle add cream style corn n half n half stir n let cook for half hour more.
- Serve with tortilla strips n cheese.