Garlic shrimp. Everyone goes crazy for this simple yet incredible Creamy Garlic Shrimp. Transform ingredients you most likely already have in your refrigerator into an incredible dinner and serve it with low carb OR. Garlic shrimp with lemon and butter is such an easy recipe to make and it's so very flavorful.
Everyone thinks that food bloggers must eat such fancy dinners every night. Easy garlic shrimp with frozen shrimp, garlic butter, lemon juice and cayenne pepper. This garlicky shrimp has the flavors of Spain and takes minutes to make. You can have Garlic shrimp using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic shrimp
- Prepare 2 pounds of shrimp.
- It’s 1 of garlic head pealed and shopped.
- Prepare of Oil.
- It’s of Pepper flakes to your like.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 of table spoons capper juice.
- You need 1 stick of butter cut in 3.
- You need 1 cup of cut parsley.
Adjust the heat according to your taste. This is wonderful over Scallion Cilantro Rice. Looking for a tasty garlic shrimp recipe? Lemon-garlic shrimp is a simple dinner to make on a weekday, but it looks impressive enough to serve guests at a dinner party.
Garlic shrimp instructions
- In a pan put oil (medium heat) put about 2 table spoons let it heat.
- Put shrimp(I use shrimp with the peal on you can use with out) let them turn a bit pink And one square of butter.
- Once butter is almost melted add in garlic and stir.
- Next add lemon juice and capper juice.
- Add pepper flakes and salt to taste.
- At last add parsley and let it cook a bit.
- Once shrimp is all cook turn of oven and enjoy I added white rice.
Garlic Butter Shrimp is a super easy dish to make. It is simply made of Shrimp, garlic, butter, and lemon soda. Don't take the lemon soda for granted because it is a major ingredient. Anyone up for shrimp on a stick? Grilled, slathered with garlic butter, and sprinkled with chives, these big beautiful prawns are perfect party food for a backyard cookout.