Tofu and Natto Chewy Okonomiyaki.
You can cook Tofu and Natto Chewy Okonomiyaki using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tofu and Natto Chewy Okonomiyaki
- It’s 100 grams of Okonomiyaki flour.
- It’s 50 ml of Water.
- It’s 150 grams of Silken tofu.
- Prepare 4 of leaves Spring cabbage.
- You need 2 of Chikuwa.
- It’s 1 of pack Natto.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of Okonomiyaki sauce.
Tofu and Natto Chewy Okonomiyaki step by step
- Slice the spring cabbage into 1 cm. Slice chikuwa into rounds.
- Add okonomiyaki flour, tofu, and water into a bowl. Whisk well. Combine with spring cabbage and natto. Stir well with chopsticks.
- Heat vegetable oil into a frying pan over medium heat.
- Pour half the batter into the frying pan and shape into a circle. Cover the pan to steam-fry.
- When the bottom is browned, flip over. Cover the pan again and continue to steam-fry. Make sure it's cooked thoroughly. Cook the other half as well.
- Dish it up and serve with okonomiyaki sauce.