Japanese Lettuce Wraps.
You can have Japanese Lettuce Wraps using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Japanese Lettuce Wraps
- You need 2 cups of short brown rice.
- It’s 4 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of rice vinegar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of honey.
- You need 4 of carrots diced.
- You need 2 of avocado sliced.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber diced.
- It’s 1 bunch of green onions diced.
- It’s 1 head of leaf lettuce.
- It’s 4 sheet of nori seaweed optional.
Japanese Lettuce Wraps step by step
- I use a rice cooker, cook rice.
- Tear lettuce leaves in half.
- After rice is done cooking, mix with rice vinegar and honey.
- Place a spoonful of rice on lettuce.
- Top with all diced veggies, and wrap a small piece seaweed if you want.
- Wrap lettuce around rice and veggies, serve with low sodium soy sauce, pickled ginger and wasabi.
- I substitute Avocado for shrimp.