Crockpot Taco Soup. This taco soup is quick and easy to prepare and has great flavor. I got it from a family friend. You'll LOVE this Easy Crockpot Taco Soup Recipe!
I tasted the mix before adding water and felt it was too bland, so I added extra cumin and chili powder and a. insanelygood If you like Taco Tuesday – you'll love this easy crockpot taco soup! Perfect for busy weeknights when you want something quick, hearty, and healthy. This crock pot low carb taco soup needs five simple ingredients and. You can have Crockpot Taco Soup using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Taco Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Turkey.
- You need 1 large of white onion diced.
- It’s 1 large of jalapeno minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 cup of Chicken broth.
- You need 1 packages of Ranch Mix.
- You need 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 15 oz of Black Beans.
- You need 4 oz of Diced Green Chilies.
- It’s 15 oz of whole kernel corn.
- It’s 15 oz of Light Red Kidney Beans.
- It’s 29 oz of Tomato Sauce.
- It’s 28 oz of Petite Diced Tomatos.
- Prepare 29 oz of Water (optional).
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of sour cream (optional).
- It’s 1 of cheese (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Tabasco (optional).
- Prepare 1 of tortilla chips (optional).
Everyone loves this recipe for Crock-Pot Taco Soup because it really is the BEST taco soup you can make in your slow cooker! Full of flavor and frugal too! You only need a few simple ingredients to make this delicious soup. It is super easy and can be This is one of our favorite soup recipes and even my picky eaters love this!!!
Crockpot Taco Soup step by step
- Heat oil over mid-high heat in large skillet.
- Add ground meat, onion, and green chilies to skillet. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- While meat browns, rinse and drain beans and corn. Add beans and corn to crockpot.
- Add all other ingredients to crockpot.
- Once meat mix is done drain excess liquid. Add meat mix to crockpot.
- If you don't like a thick soup add water to crockpot. I add about 29 once.
- Stir all ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours.
- When you're ready to serve garnish with either cheese or sour cream and enjoy. My boys also like tortilla chips to dip.
If you loved our Chicken Taco Soup Crock Pot recipe. Hearty and filling, this taco soup is made simply in your slow cooker! All the great flavors of taco night, in a comforting soup! You've gotta make this creamy keto taco soup recipe in your Crockpot slow cooker! Enjoy the bold flavors of tacos in a comforting warm soup.